A Lady's Ruminations

"Jane was firm where she felt herself to be right." -Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm also a usually quiet, reserved Lady, who enjoys books, tea, baking, and movies! I spend most of my time reading one of my favorite books or wishing I was reading my favorite books. My Grand Passion is history, particularly the Regency Period in England, when Jane Austen wrote, Lord Nelson defeated the French Fleet at Trafalgar, the Duke of Wellington defeated Napoleon, and men were Gentlemen and women Ladies. I cherish the thought of being a Lady and love manners, being proper, and having proper tea. My favorite tea is Twinings, especially Earl Grey or Prince of Wales. My specialty to make is Scones with Devon Cream. I am a Catholic and a Conservative.


Sunday, January 14, 2007

24 Premieres Tonight!

Season 6 of one of my favorite shows, 24, premieres tonight in less than an hour and a half. I am so very excited to see it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


More related to 24 here, here, here, here, here, and here.

Plus, hilarious Jack Bauer facts here.

Season 6 of 24 premieres next January 2007 with a 2 Nights, 4 Hours: Sunday, January 14 at 8pm and Monday, January 15 at 8pm.

Great Q&A with Jack Bauer Kiefer Sutherland from Entertainment Weekly.

Esquire has an article titled WHAT I'VE LEARNED: Jack Bauer

TV Guide: Kiefer Sutherland on 24’s explosive new season (the latest cover story, so the link won't work forever!)

Great article from June: We Are all Jack Bauer.

Official site here.

If you watch, let me know what you think!

Technorati Tags: , , ,