A Lady's Ruminations

"Jane was firm where she felt herself to be right." -Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm also a usually quiet, reserved Lady, who enjoys books, tea, baking, and movies! I spend most of my time reading one of my favorite books or wishing I was reading my favorite books. My Grand Passion is history, particularly the Regency Period in England, when Jane Austen wrote, Lord Nelson defeated the French Fleet at Trafalgar, the Duke of Wellington defeated Napoleon, and men were Gentlemen and women Ladies. I cherish the thought of being a Lady and love manners, being proper, and having proper tea. My favorite tea is Twinings, especially Earl Grey or Prince of Wales. My specialty to make is Scones with Devon Cream. I am a Catholic and a Conservative.


Saturday, April 01, 2006

Rush and 24

Earlier this week, Rush Limbaugh had the chance to visit the set of the Fox Television program 24.

I started watching this show at the beginning of this, its fifth season, and I have to say I'm hooked. My sister and mother have also started watching. So, I was excited to hear about Rush's time on-set.

On Thursday, Rush had the creator/executive producer, Joel Surnow, and exeecutive producer Howard Gordon in studio for an interview and questions from listeners. I missed the show, but you can read it and/or listen to it here.

Pictures from Rush's visit to the set are here.

Official 24 site here.

Some hilarious Jack Bauer facts here.

You can find more resources on 24 here, here, here, here, here, and here.

Technorati Tags: , ,