A Lady's Ruminations

"Jane was firm where she felt herself to be right." -Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm also a usually quiet, reserved Lady, who enjoys books, tea, baking, and movies! I spend most of my time reading one of my favorite books or wishing I was reading my favorite books. My Grand Passion is history, particularly the Regency Period in England, when Jane Austen wrote, Lord Nelson defeated the French Fleet at Trafalgar, the Duke of Wellington defeated Napoleon, and men were Gentlemen and women Ladies. I cherish the thought of being a Lady and love manners, being proper, and having proper tea. My favorite tea is Twinings, especially Earl Grey or Prince of Wales. My specialty to make is Scones with Devon Cream. I am a Catholic and a Conservative.


Saturday, October 07, 2006

Breaking News: An Ayatollah revolts in Iran

From Regime Change Iran:

Alan Peters, AntiMullah.com reported that the Minister of Information and Security (MOIS) has promised to deliver the severed head of Ayatollah Boroujerdi to the Supreme Leader after the renegade Ayatollah called for Iran ’s government to be separated from the Clerics and become purely secular, according to reports by Iranian satellite broadcasts.

An excerpt:

His followers resisted the efforts of the Security Agents sent during the afternoon to capture the Ayatollah and the on-going confrontation has resulted with multiple arrests, estimated by the Ayatollah himself in a live phone interview as being several thousand people. His people, who rushed to protect him also took several security agents hostage, finding bottles of acid in their pockets, intended to disfigure demonstrators.

Read more here:
http://regimechangeiniran.com/2006/10/an-ayatollah-revolts-in-iran/

Gary Metz aka DoctorZin
http://regimechangeiran.com

Technorati Tags: , , ,