A Lady's Ruminations

"Jane was firm where she felt herself to be right." -Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm also a usually quiet, reserved Lady, who enjoys books, tea, baking, and movies! I spend most of my time reading one of my favorite books or wishing I was reading my favorite books. My Grand Passion is history, particularly the Regency Period in England, when Jane Austen wrote, Lord Nelson defeated the French Fleet at Trafalgar, the Duke of Wellington defeated Napoleon, and men were Gentlemen and women Ladies. I cherish the thought of being a Lady and love manners, being proper, and having proper tea. My favorite tea is Twinings, especially Earl Grey or Prince of Wales. My specialty to make is Scones with Devon Cream. I am a Catholic and a Conservative.


Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Godless

The past few days have been the hardest of my life (I must say that this is, in a way, a blessing, because I have never had to deal with the loss of a human family member). Fortunately, Ann Coulter's newest book, Godless: the Church of Liberalism, is out today and will provide me with a much needed respite from crying over my dog.

I always look forward to Ann's sharp wit and clever ideas.

She was on the Today Show this morning. NewsBusters has some of the transcript and some of Ann's great comebacks.

Expose the Left has links and will have video of the Today Show interview with Matt Lauer, plus video from Ann's appearance on Hannity and Colmes tonight.

If you haven't bought it yet, you can do so through
Amazon.com
or (hopefully) at any bookstore near you.

If you want to wait and see, you can read chapter one at Townhall.com.

And, you can find a list of Ann's appearances here.

Her latest column, "SE PUEDE GET TWO YEARS TAX-FREE!," is here.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,