A Lady's Ruminations

"Jane was firm where she felt herself to be right." -Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm also a usually quiet, reserved Lady, who enjoys books, tea, baking, and movies! I spend most of my time reading one of my favorite books or wishing I was reading my favorite books. My Grand Passion is history, particularly the Regency Period in England, when Jane Austen wrote, Lord Nelson defeated the French Fleet at Trafalgar, the Duke of Wellington defeated Napoleon, and men were Gentlemen and women Ladies. I cherish the thought of being a Lady and love manners, being proper, and having proper tea. My favorite tea is Twinings, especially Earl Grey or Prince of Wales. My specialty to make is Scones with Devon Cream. I am a Catholic and a Conservative.


Tuesday, May 16, 2006

When did you start your blog?

Jim at bRight and Early has a great idea. He sent this around in an e-mail, giving the details:

I've been working on a bit of a project for a while now, and it has finally born fruit. I wanted a way to pull a list of blogiversaries from a database and have them display on sidebar, sort of like the TTLB ecosystem rankings. After some self-education I've put it together.

Bloggers can now add their blog start date to a database. On the anniversary (plus the day before and the day after) of that start they will be listed on blogs that add the display code. I post about it here. This is the link to add your blog.

If you're interested, please add your blog to the list, and if you would help spread the word I will appreciate it.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Best Wishes,-- Jim
http://brightandearlyblog.com