A Lady's Ruminations

"Jane was firm where she felt herself to be right." -Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm also a usually quiet, reserved Lady, who enjoys books, tea, baking, and movies! I spend most of my time reading one of my favorite books or wishing I was reading my favorite books. My Grand Passion is history, particularly the Regency Period in England, when Jane Austen wrote, Lord Nelson defeated the French Fleet at Trafalgar, the Duke of Wellington defeated Napoleon, and men were Gentlemen and women Ladies. I cherish the thought of being a Lady and love manners, being proper, and having proper tea. My favorite tea is Twinings, especially Earl Grey or Prince of Wales. My specialty to make is Scones with Devon Cream. I am a Catholic and a Conservative.


Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Whatever happened to Free Speech?

Some horrible people have targeted Michelle Malkin. Michelle posted some of their comments here.

Recently Michelle posted some information FROM A PRESS RELEASE about some students at UC Santa Cruz who hate our troops. Now, these moonbats are responding by posting Michelle's home address and information---her private information.

Here is her "crime":
linking to a Students Against War press release bragging about booting military recruiters off campus and for re-posting publicly available contact info for the SAW press machine.
This reaction to Michelle's publishing of already published data is absolutely unacceptable. Michelle has the right to free speech, just the same as those rotten college students. But, like typical Lefties, these children think that "rights" only belong to them.

Michelle will not be frightened.

Brava, Michelle!


And Welcome Michelle Malkin Readers!

Technorati Tag: ,