A Lady's Ruminations

"Jane was firm where she felt herself to be right." -Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm also a usually quiet, reserved Lady, who enjoys books, tea, baking, and movies! I spend most of my time reading one of my favorite books or wishing I was reading my favorite books. My Grand Passion is history, particularly the Regency Period in England, when Jane Austen wrote, Lord Nelson defeated the French Fleet at Trafalgar, the Duke of Wellington defeated Napoleon, and men were Gentlemen and women Ladies. I cherish the thought of being a Lady and love manners, being proper, and having proper tea. My favorite tea is Twinings, especially Earl Grey or Prince of Wales. My specialty to make is Scones with Devon Cream. I am a Catholic and a Conservative.


Monday, April 17, 2006

Don't Forget: Today's the Day Without Americans!!

A Day Without Americans!

Don't go anywhere unnecessary. Don't spend ANY money. Don't do anything. We need to show everyone what it would be like if Americans stopped doing working, spending, and saving the WORLD. Enough is enough!

Lots more here.

News article here.

This sounds fabulous. We all ought to join in. Perhaps the world wouldn't treat us so badly if we weren't there to help them for a bit of time.
------------------------------

A Day Without Americans

Just a friendly reminder...I'm planning on participating...If the illegal alien agitators want to have a "Day Without Latinos," I would suggest we plan a much bigger event – one that would truly bring this country to its knees for one day.Let's organize a "Day Without Americans."You want to find out how to stop the clock? You want to find out who really makes this country tick? You want to see who makes the trains run on time? Just try a day without Americans.

April 17, 2006

The country needs to witness a day without Americans.

A national day of public opposition to illegal immigration April 17, 2006!

Linked with Freedom Watch, Euphoric Reality, Common Sense America, Right Truth, Charming, Just Charming, Survival Theory, It's Happening Here, American and Proud, ...

~~~~~~~~~~**This was a production of The Coalition Against Illegal Immigration (CAII). If you would like to participate, please go to the above link to learn more. Afterwards, email me and let me know at what level you would like to participate.Cross posted at: The Uncooperative BloggerLinked to: Code Red

Technorati Tags: ,