A Lady's Ruminations

"Jane was firm where she felt herself to be right." -Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm also a usually quiet, reserved Lady, who enjoys books, tea, baking, and movies! I spend most of my time reading one of my favorite books or wishing I was reading my favorite books. My Grand Passion is history, particularly the Regency Period in England, when Jane Austen wrote, Lord Nelson defeated the French Fleet at Trafalgar, the Duke of Wellington defeated Napoleon, and men were Gentlemen and women Ladies. I cherish the thought of being a Lady and love manners, being proper, and having proper tea. My favorite tea is Twinings, especially Earl Grey or Prince of Wales. My specialty to make is Scones with Devon Cream. I am a Catholic and a Conservative.


Friday, March 10, 2006

Sammenhold-Solidarity

Image hosting by Photobucket


Over at the Blue Star Chronicles, Beth has a post about the Sammenhold Blogroll. Sammenhold is the Danish word for "solidarity."

Beth says it best:

The Sammenhold Blogroll in a way to exhibit our solidarity with the Danish in the fight to preserve our Freedom of Speech, Freedom of the Press and Western society's values.

There are many who have shown great courage in standing up to Islamofascism at great personal risk. We must find ways to let them know they don't stand alone. This is a small way to speak out and show support for those on the front lines of this battle.
I hope to join. If you would like to be a member, please visit here and follow the easy steps.

Which side are you on?

Image hosting by Photobucket