A Lady's Ruminations

"Jane was firm where she felt herself to be right." -Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm also a usually quiet, reserved Lady, who enjoys books, tea, baking, and movies! I spend most of my time reading one of my favorite books or wishing I was reading my favorite books. My Grand Passion is history, particularly the Regency Period in England, when Jane Austen wrote, Lord Nelson defeated the French Fleet at Trafalgar, the Duke of Wellington defeated Napoleon, and men were Gentlemen and women Ladies. I cherish the thought of being a Lady and love manners, being proper, and having proper tea. My favorite tea is Twinings, especially Earl Grey or Prince of Wales. My specialty to make is Scones with Devon Cream. I am a Catholic and a Conservative.


Sunday, January 22, 2006

Will the bride wear white?

What a gentleman. While his wife is in the hospital, brain-damaged, he takes up with some hussy. They live together, have two children together, and then he kills his actual wife, rather than divorcing her and allowing her parents to bear the financial responsibilities, as they asked to do.

Disgusting. Immoral. Wicked.

The future Mrs. Schiavo better make sure she doesn't make her husband mad.

AP: Michael Schiavo Applies for Marriage License---

CLEARWATER, Fla. — Nearly a year after her death, the husband of Terri Schiavo has applied for a marriage license.

The St. Petersburg Times reports Michael Schiavo and his longtime girlfriend took the action Friday. The pair live together and have two young children. Relatives say the wedding will likely take place before Valentine's Day.
Have fun in Hell, Michael Schiavo.

UPDATE:

AP: Terri Schiavo's Husband Remarries

Actually, since she's dead, that headline should "technically" read "Widower Remarries."

But, I think that headline is perfect. Michael Schiavo was still married to Terri when he took up with the hussy, Jodi Centonze, (with whom he has two children). According to the new story, they got together 11 years ago, after Terri was brain-damaged. Apparently Michael and Jodi got married today. What a nice woman.