A Lady's Ruminations

"Jane was firm where she felt herself to be right." -Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm also a usually quiet, reserved Lady, who enjoys books, tea, baking, and movies! I spend most of my time reading one of my favorite books or wishing I was reading my favorite books. My Grand Passion is history, particularly the Regency Period in England, when Jane Austen wrote, Lord Nelson defeated the French Fleet at Trafalgar, the Duke of Wellington defeated Napoleon, and men were Gentlemen and women Ladies. I cherish the thought of being a Lady and love manners, being proper, and having proper tea. My favorite tea is Twinings, especially Earl Grey or Prince of Wales. My specialty to make is Scones with Devon Cream. I am a Catholic and a Conservative.


Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Pass "Jessica's Law" Rally

Parents, Concerned Washington Residents, and Victims Advocates
Invite You to Attend

Pass "Jessica's Law" Rally

Friday, January 13, 2006
12 NOON
State Capital - Olympia

www.preservechildhoodinnocence.com

Featured Speakers will include:

  • Jim Hines - Founder/President - Preserve Childhood Innocence
  • Special Guest Father from Florida (Hint: helped pass 1st "Jessica's Law in Florida")
  • Lisa Lockwood, Theresa Gibbs, Michele Clute - Parents/Victim Advocates
Please Help send the message to this State's Leaders that no priority is more important than protecting Washington's children.

Jessica's Law will mandate 25 years to life for all sex offenders who violate any child under 12 years of age. It's time to protect the children of Washington State. Please join us in sending our voice to Olympia.



For More information visit:

www.preservechildhoodinnocence.com
------------------------------------------------------------------
The safety of our children is an important issue to Republican legislators in Olympia and is a major part of the Republican Commitment to Washington. Several GOP members are scheduled to speak at this event and the WSRP encourages you to attend.