A Lady's Ruminations

"Jane was firm where she felt herself to be right." -Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm also a usually quiet, reserved Lady, who enjoys books, tea, baking, and movies! I spend most of my time reading one of my favorite books or wishing I was reading my favorite books. My Grand Passion is history, particularly the Regency Period in England, when Jane Austen wrote, Lord Nelson defeated the French Fleet at Trafalgar, the Duke of Wellington defeated Napoleon, and men were Gentlemen and women Ladies. I cherish the thought of being a Lady and love manners, being proper, and having proper tea. My favorite tea is Twinings, especially Earl Grey or Prince of Wales. My specialty to make is Scones with Devon Cream. I am a Catholic and a Conservative.


Monday, July 18, 2005

I'll be gone again

Today my mother, aunt, and I are going on a bit of a trip. I might be able to post while at my grandparents', but if not, then I shall be back Thursday. By the by, I finished Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince last night. I won't say anything other than that it is excellent.

While I am gone, my dear friend, fellow Harry Potter-LOTR-England-lots of other things fan, Lady Lori might be posting. She is thinking of developing her own blog, so I have invited her to guest blog on this one.

Have a lovely week!