A Lady's Ruminations

"Jane was firm where she felt herself to be right." -Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm also a usually quiet, reserved Lady, who enjoys books, tea, baking, and movies! I spend most of my time reading one of my favorite books or wishing I was reading my favorite books. My Grand Passion is history, particularly the Regency Period in England, when Jane Austen wrote, Lord Nelson defeated the French Fleet at Trafalgar, the Duke of Wellington defeated Napoleon, and men were Gentlemen and women Ladies. I cherish the thought of being a Lady and love manners, being proper, and having proper tea. My favorite tea is Twinings, especially Earl Grey or Prince of Wales. My specialty to make is Scones with Devon Cream. I am a Catholic and a Conservative.


Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Obama's Support for Infanticide

I'm just going to post this video of Gianna Jesson, who SURVIVED AN ABORTION 31 years ago. Lots more information on Obama's support of what is INFANTICIDE at Hot Air.


I do not understand how anyone, anyone could support the heinous and horrible practice of abortion, but to support partial birth abortion and deny babies born after botched abortions any treatment OR LIFE takes an special sort of evil. We elect people to government to protect our lives. Without life, then there is nothing else (but God). What sort of person votes against protecting life? Against helping someone who is hurt and needs medical treatment? If anyone dares suggest that illegal aliens should not be given endless medical treatment when they aren't paying for it, that person is called a racist, a classist, and screeched at for denying people their rights. And yet, those same people calling names and screeching don't see any problem with brutally murdering babies and then euthanizing those who survive the torture. God save their souls.

Further, I don't know how anyone who claims to love children could support someone who supports killing babies.

Labels: , , , ,