A Lady's Ruminations

"Jane was firm where she felt herself to be right." -Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm also a usually quiet, reserved Lady, who enjoys books, tea, baking, and movies! I spend most of my time reading one of my favorite books or wishing I was reading my favorite books. My Grand Passion is history, particularly the Regency Period in England, when Jane Austen wrote, Lord Nelson defeated the French Fleet at Trafalgar, the Duke of Wellington defeated Napoleon, and men were Gentlemen and women Ladies. I cherish the thought of being a Lady and love manners, being proper, and having proper tea. My favorite tea is Twinings, especially Earl Grey or Prince of Wales. My specialty to make is Scones with Devon Cream. I am a Catholic and a Conservative.


Thursday, November 30, 2006

Marine home on leave murdered by illegal alien drunk driver

Crossposted From Bear Creek Ledger

Marine home on leave murdered by illegal alien drunk driver

What makes this murder even worse? This illegal alien was caught driving drunk last February and was released. The police say it's because they didn't have the evidence to charge him. I'd say it was due to a police screwup. But, the real reason Cpl Brian Matthews is dead is because the police ignore the status of illegal aliens in regards to criminal activity. Not only do most police departments across the country ignore illegal status but if they know or believe the suspect is illegal they will usually not charge the illegal and release them back into the population. It's called the double standard. Legal immigrants and citizens would be charged with DUI, might have their car confiscated and license suspended.

From the WaPo: Crash suspect had Feb. charge (notice the WaPo leaves out any reference to illegal alien in it's headline).

H/T The Stein Report

I wonder how many more citizens need to be murdered by drunk driving illegal aliens before our law enforcement officials and Department of Homeland Security take notice. For those naysayers don't bother to comment that there are many citizens who drive drunk. This Marine would be alive today if not for illegal alien Eduardo Raul Morales-Soriano!

**This was a production of The Coalition Against Illegal Immigration (CAII). If you would like to participate, please go to the above link to learn more. Afterwards, email the coalition and let us know at what level you would like to participate.**

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,