A Lady's Ruminations

"Jane was firm where she felt herself to be right." -Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm also a usually quiet, reserved Lady, who enjoys books, tea, baking, and movies! I spend most of my time reading one of my favorite books or wishing I was reading my favorite books. My Grand Passion is history, particularly the Regency Period in England, when Jane Austen wrote, Lord Nelson defeated the French Fleet at Trafalgar, the Duke of Wellington defeated Napoleon, and men were Gentlemen and women Ladies. I cherish the thought of being a Lady and love manners, being proper, and having proper tea. My favorite tea is Twinings, especially Earl Grey or Prince of Wales. My specialty to make is Scones with Devon Cream. I am a Catholic and a Conservative.


Wednesday, November 29, 2006

12 Murders A Day

Did you know that Illegal Aliens murder 12 Americans EVERY DAY?!?

That "translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens. That’s 21,900 since Sept. 11, 2001."

Absolutely shocking.

That's more Americans MURDERED by illegal aliens per year than American soldiers killed in Iraq since 2003.

As sad and heartwrenching as our military deaths are, they at least serve the purpose of preserving our FREEDOM.

What, may I ask, is achieved by the deaths caused by illegal aliens, other than DEATH? Death-by-illegal-alien does NOT preserve freedom, save lives, or promote any good.

Where is the outrage? Why do we never hear about all these murders in the MSM, whereas the media treats every death in the War on Terror as though it is the worst thing ever to happen in the entire world, rather than as a noble sacrifice for the Cause of Freedom.

I hope President Bush and the Open-Borders-We-Love-Illegal-Aliens Crowd take a good hard look at these numbers. Perhaps they will realize that illegal aliens are the problem, not the solution. We won't be safe in America as long as anyone can invade our country through our porous borders, work, live, steal, kill, infect, destroy, or use our resources. We must take our country back and enforce our laws.

**This was a production of The Coalition Against Illegal Immigration (CAII). If you would like to participate, please go to the above link to learn more. Afterwards, email the coalition and let us know at what level you would like to participate.**

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,