A Lady's Ruminations

"Jane was firm where she felt herself to be right." -Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm also a usually quiet, reserved Lady, who enjoys books, tea, baking, and movies! I spend most of my time reading one of my favorite books or wishing I was reading my favorite books. My Grand Passion is history, particularly the Regency Period in England, when Jane Austen wrote, Lord Nelson defeated the French Fleet at Trafalgar, the Duke of Wellington defeated Napoleon, and men were Gentlemen and women Ladies. I cherish the thought of being a Lady and love manners, being proper, and having proper tea. My favorite tea is Twinings, especially Earl Grey or Prince of Wales. My specialty to make is Scones with Devon Cream. I am a Catholic and a Conservative.


Monday, August 28, 2006

Pro-Invasion Forces Fly Mexican Flag at US Post Office

How dare they?

Crossposted from InMuscatine:

Michelle Malkin: Hoisting the Mexican flag at a US post office:


Mexflagpictall
(Photo from the Terry Anderson Show, via Michelle Malkin)

This has gotten zero attention in the MSM. Over the weekend, militant illegal alien activists marched onto a post office station in Maywood, Calif., and replaced the American flag with a Mexican flag while chanting anti-American epithets. Yup, here we go again. Remember this spring?
Here's the most telling picture of the counter-protesters :

stolen continent

What I would like to know is this :

Who's this "we" you speak of, paleface?

I know MY ancestors were here before you were. And to imply this continent was "stolen" from you implies that you owned it in the first place. You did not.

And you certainly didn't do anything to improve the continent even if you did own it. Let's be perfectly clear here : only a fool would leave a cesspool and come to heaven and re-establish the cesspool. Take a good look at Mexico and what do you see? I don't know what you see, but if you were truthful you would say a third-world cesspool.

The reality is the Mexican people cannot successfully run a country without rampant corruption, poverty, and third-world conditions ruling the day. All talk of work ethics aside, tell me again exactly why is it we desire a culture of failure and poverty to come to America?

**This was a production of The Coalition Against Illegal Immigration (CAII). If you would like to participate, please go to the above link to learn more. Afterwards, email the coalition and let us know at what level you would like to participate.**

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,