A Lady's Ruminations

"Jane was firm where she felt herself to be right." -Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm also a usually quiet, reserved Lady, who enjoys books, tea, baking, and movies! I spend most of my time reading one of my favorite books or wishing I was reading my favorite books. My Grand Passion is history, particularly the Regency Period in England, when Jane Austen wrote, Lord Nelson defeated the French Fleet at Trafalgar, the Duke of Wellington defeated Napoleon, and men were Gentlemen and women Ladies. I cherish the thought of being a Lady and love manners, being proper, and having proper tea. My favorite tea is Twinings, especially Earl Grey or Prince of Wales. My specialty to make is Scones with Devon Cream. I am a Catholic and a Conservative.


Friday, June 16, 2006

"Coultermania"

I am (unfortunately---it isn't long enough by far!) almost finished with Ann Coulter's newest fabulous book, Godless: the Church of Liberalism. Have you got yours yet? It debuted at #1!

The Left has been spewing venom at Ann and her book (most likely without reading it!), but, of course, Ann knows the Truth and isn't afraid to say it.

Ann has been on tv several times the past few weeks, including appearances on Hannity & Colmes (3-4 times), Jay Leno's Tonight Show, and more. Today's Hot Air "Vent" with Michelle Malkin is Coultermania. Do have a look. (Transcript from Ann's verbal duel with icky Mary Anne Marsh on Hannity & Colmes Thursday is here. Mary Anne obviously cannot win on facts, so she resorted to attacking Ann. Ann obviously won.)

And, don't forget to visit AnnCoulter.com and read her latest column: Party of rapist proud to be godless.

You will find links to some interviews here.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,