A Lady's Ruminations

"Jane was firm where she felt herself to be right." -Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm also a usually quiet, reserved Lady, who enjoys books, tea, baking, and movies! I spend most of my time reading one of my favorite books or wishing I was reading my favorite books. My Grand Passion is history, particularly the Regency Period in England, when Jane Austen wrote, Lord Nelson defeated the French Fleet at Trafalgar, the Duke of Wellington defeated Napoleon, and men were Gentlemen and women Ladies. I cherish the thought of being a Lady and love manners, being proper, and having proper tea. My favorite tea is Twinings, especially Earl Grey or Prince of Wales. My specialty to make is Scones with Devon Cream. I am a Catholic and a Conservative.


Tuesday, May 23, 2006

What did you think?

Did you watch the 24 season finale last night? What did you think?

There wasn't enough action in the last two hours, and especially that last hour. Too much President Logan! I did love the part on the helicopter and then when Jack just sat there, with the teeniest, tiniest hint of a smile on his lips, as Logan talked. Oh, yes, and when Jack told the American submariner how to kill the bad guy and the whole sub part of the show was really great.

And what about the end? I knew something would happen when Jack went to take the phone call. I can't believe we have to wait until January 2007 for the next season.

What do you want to happen?

Lots of great 24 links here.

And don't forget Blogs4Bauer.

Technorati Tags: , , ,