A Lady's Ruminations

"Jane was firm where she felt herself to be right." -Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm also a usually quiet, reserved Lady, who enjoys books, tea, baking, and movies! I spend most of my time reading one of my favorite books or wishing I was reading my favorite books. My Grand Passion is history, particularly the Regency Period in England, when Jane Austen wrote, Lord Nelson defeated the French Fleet at Trafalgar, the Duke of Wellington defeated Napoleon, and men were Gentlemen and women Ladies. I cherish the thought of being a Lady and love manners, being proper, and having proper tea. My favorite tea is Twinings, especially Earl Grey or Prince of Wales. My specialty to make is Scones with Devon Cream. I am a Catholic and a Conservative.


Friday, March 24, 2006

Commies

Mark Levin has a couple of posts about some Chi-Coms companies being involved with some items related to our National Security. Definitely check them out:

And Now, the Chi-Coms
What next?

And in related news, today I heard a caller on Rush Limbaugh's radio program commenting on Gonzaga's Adam Morrison's reaction to GU's loss in the NCAA tournament last night. The relation is that Adam's a big old Commie (and quite an immature brat). GU was quite ahead of UCLA, but somehow lost in the last seconds of the game. Morrison started crying ON THE COURT with less than 2 seconds left and then collapsed on the court in sobs after the buzzer. Pathetic. It is one thing to shed some tears after one's season ends, but not before the game is over! Has he never heard Yogi Berra's "It ain't over till it's over"? Great column about Morrison here.