A Lady's Ruminations

"Jane was firm where she felt herself to be right." -Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm also a usually quiet, reserved Lady, who enjoys books, tea, baking, and movies! I spend most of my time reading one of my favorite books or wishing I was reading my favorite books. My Grand Passion is history, particularly the Regency Period in England, when Jane Austen wrote, Lord Nelson defeated the French Fleet at Trafalgar, the Duke of Wellington defeated Napoleon, and men were Gentlemen and women Ladies. I cherish the thought of being a Lady and love manners, being proper, and having proper tea. My favorite tea is Twinings, especially Earl Grey or Prince of Wales. My specialty to make is Scones with Devon Cream. I am a Catholic and a Conservative.


Monday, August 29, 2005

No more interviews?

Eric Pfeiffer of National Review's The Buzz is down in Crawford, Texas, trying to interview Cindy Sheehan.

Here is his latest post:

Crawford: Cindy's "Worn Out"

I just heard from a representative at Fenton Communications, the group providing media coordination for Cindy Sheehan. In their defense, they say they were not aware of my interview request. However, the rep added Sheehan, “is truly worn out from the media blitz and is not taking any interview requests at the moment.”

Just telling you what they said. I can’t verify if this is the truth, but at least I have something from them on the record.

[08/29/2005 05:12 PM]
So, if Cindy isn't taking any interview requests at the moment, then she should stick to that. Saying no to National Review and yes to liberal members of the MSM (but I repeat myself) after she has said she is too tired to give interviews would make her a partisan hypocrite (no surprise).

Good luck, Eric Pfeiffer! We'll be following the story!

Read more about Eric's adventures around "Camp Cindy" here.