A Lady's Ruminations

"Jane was firm where she felt herself to be right." -Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm also a usually quiet, reserved Lady, who enjoys books, tea, baking, and movies! I spend most of my time reading one of my favorite books or wishing I was reading my favorite books. My Grand Passion is history, particularly the Regency Period in England, when Jane Austen wrote, Lord Nelson defeated the French Fleet at Trafalgar, the Duke of Wellington defeated Napoleon, and men were Gentlemen and women Ladies. I cherish the thought of being a Lady and love manners, being proper, and having proper tea. My favorite tea is Twinings, especially Earl Grey or Prince of Wales. My specialty to make is Scones with Devon Cream. I am a Catholic and a Conservative.


Thursday, August 18, 2005

Fox Trot and Harry Potter





(click comic to enlarge)

This was in the paper this morning. I am so looking forward to the 4th Harry Potter movie, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, which comes out on 18 November. You can view the offical HP and GoF site here.

You can also find it here.

Fox Trot is created by Bill Amend. You can visit his site here.