A Lady's Ruminations

"Jane was firm where she felt herself to be right." -Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm also a usually quiet, reserved Lady, who enjoys books, tea, baking, and movies! I spend most of my time reading one of my favorite books or wishing I was reading my favorite books. My Grand Passion is history, particularly the Regency Period in England, when Jane Austen wrote, Lord Nelson defeated the French Fleet at Trafalgar, the Duke of Wellington defeated Napoleon, and men were Gentlemen and women Ladies. I cherish the thought of being a Lady and love manners, being proper, and having proper tea. My favorite tea is Twinings, especially Earl Grey or Prince of Wales. My specialty to make is Scones with Devon Cream. I am a Catholic and a Conservative.


Friday, April 21, 2006

A Note

Today is my 25th Birthday and I have a rather busy schedule, so I daresay posting will be light. (It is also Queen Elizabeth II's birthday and, one of my favorite authors, Charlotte Bronte's)

Be sure to check out the Coalition Against Illegal Immigration. Always lots of great posts.

Angel always has great posts at Woman Honor Thyself, as does Kimsch at Musing Minds.

And don't forget Stop the ACLU.

I might post later. It all depends on how much time I have.

Have a lovely day!