A Lady's Ruminations

"Jane was firm where she felt herself to be right." -Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm also a usually quiet, reserved Lady, who enjoys books, tea, baking, and movies! I spend most of my time reading one of my favorite books or wishing I was reading my favorite books. My Grand Passion is history, particularly the Regency Period in England, when Jane Austen wrote, Lord Nelson defeated the French Fleet at Trafalgar, the Duke of Wellington defeated Napoleon, and men were Gentlemen and women Ladies. I cherish the thought of being a Lady and love manners, being proper, and having proper tea. My favorite tea is Twinings, especially Earl Grey or Prince of Wales. My specialty to make is Scones with Devon Cream. I am a Catholic and a Conservative.


Monday, April 10, 2006

And So It Continues---Updated

Here are links to posts from non-CAII members, regarding illegal immigration. Lots of great stuff (but make sure you check out all the CAII posts too):

From JackLewis.net: Danny has New regulations for immigrants?

Michelle Malkin has an abundance of posts:
Here We Go Again
Muslims for Open Borders
Our Borders are a Joke
So Much for "Peaceful"
Illegal Alien Voter Recruitment
Where in the World
Live From New York----Lots of pictures from bloggers who attended illegal alien marches.


Rush Limbaugh on how Democrats See Illegal Immigration
As the Way To Get Their Power Back


CNN spins the illegal alien marches as Rallies across U.S. call for immigrant rights---

(CNN) -- Tens of thousands of protesters turned out Monday in small towns and big cities across the United States demanding that undocumented immigrants get a chance to live the American dream. On what is dubbed a "national day of action for immigration justice," demonstrators shook up the streets from Atlanta, Georgia, to South Bend, Indiana.

In Lexington, Kentucky, they waved signs that read: "We were all immigrants once," and "We are not terrorists," The Associated Press reported.
Hmmm, that's funny. I've NEVER been an immigrant. Nor do most of the people I know. My ancestors, a number of generations ago, were, but they did it legally.

Besides, these people don't want to live the American Dream. They just want to make money, retain their language and culture, and force it on us. No thank you.

Martin at Blogbat has a post on Los Diablos de la EspaƱa, about "La Raza and the errands of fools" (In a related matter, see my post on The Truth About Aztlan)

**This was a production of The Coalition Against Illegal Immigration (CAII). If you would like to participate, please go to the above link to learn more. Afterwards, email me and let me know at what level you would like to participate.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,