A Lady's Ruminations

"Jane was firm where she felt herself to be right." -Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm also a usually quiet, reserved Lady, who enjoys books, tea, baking, and movies! I spend most of my time reading one of my favorite books or wishing I was reading my favorite books. My Grand Passion is history, particularly the Regency Period in England, when Jane Austen wrote, Lord Nelson defeated the French Fleet at Trafalgar, the Duke of Wellington defeated Napoleon, and men were Gentlemen and women Ladies. I cherish the thought of being a Lady and love manners, being proper, and having proper tea. My favorite tea is Twinings, especially Earl Grey or Prince of Wales. My specialty to make is Scones with Devon Cream. I am a Catholic and a Conservative.


Sunday, September 24, 2006

A Prayer for Our Troops

Lady Lori's mother sent this in an e-mail. It is perfect for a Sunday! Keep our men in uniform in your prayers!

Please send this on after a short prayer. Prayer for our soldiers..please don't break it

Prayer
"Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."

Prayer Request: When you receive this, please stop for a moment and say a prayer for our troops around the world.

There is nothing attached.... .. Just send this to people in your address book. Do not let it stop with you, please....

Of all the gifts you could give a Marine, US Soldier, Sailor, Airman, & others deployed in harm's way, Prayer is the very best one.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Technorati Tags: , ,